Let’s face it, parenting can be challenging and rewarding. Whether you are parenting your own children, your step children, foster/adopted children or your grandchildren, we want to inspire, equip and support you in your God given roles. There is a higher calling than merely getting through the day. We want you to have spiritual eyes to see and guide your children.
Join us for an Introduction to Spiritual Parenting and breakouts such as:
- How to Talk to Your Student about Sex
- Becoming a Spiritually Healthy Family
- How to Succeed as a Blended Family
- Parenting through Trauma or Depression
- Single Parenting
- Parenting in a Tech Saturated World…and more!
When: Saturday, January 20th - 9am to 3pm
Where: New Life Church, Theater
Cost: $20 per adult, $10 per child
Cost includes conference materials and resources, meals, snacks and beverages
A separate Kids Camp type program will be provided for our children ages birth to 5th grade.