The Base Girls Ministry provides a place for girls to grow in their relationship with Jesus, build friendships with other girls who love God, enjoy being mentored by a sponsor who cares about them, and find opportunities to try new things and excel.
The girls are divided by age into the following small groups:
- Prims - K, 1st & 2nd Grade
- Stars Club - 3rd, 4th & 5th Grade
- Friends - 6th Grade
- Classes meet at NLC during Sunday evening services from 5:00 - 6:30 p.m.
- Schedule runs from the week after Labor Day through the 1st week in June with breaks for holidays.
- We love for girls to join ANY time as long as class space is available!
- $58 annual fee to join. (Scholarship/Serving opportunities exist to offset this cost.)
- Class spaces given on a first come, first served basis.
Meaningful Class Time Includes
- Crafts and Games
- Bible Study lessons
- Memorizing Scripture
- Building relationships
Special Out of Class Activities Can Include
- Field Trips
- Annual Talent Show
- Outreach/Mission Projects
- Annual Campout
- End-of-Year Graduation with Honor Stars Ceremony
- Curriculum is called Girls Ministry Mpact (formerly known as Missionettes) developed by Gospel Publishing House.
- The girls work on unit requirements throughout the year for which badges are earned.
- Special honors are given at our annual graduation to the girls who complete all the units for the year and their particular club program.
Parent participation within BASEgirlsministry is welcomed and encouraged! Positions available for teachers, administrative help, event and outreach planning, etc., etc. Registration fee is waived for the daughters of our full time volunteers. Come join our team and share your talents and skills!
Visitors welcome to attend without joining up to three times!! (Based on class availability.)
For registration forms and more info contact: email@example.com or (719) 268-8280.