- Traci Biles on Mark Stegall – Praising God as part of New Life’s worship team
- Paul on Mom, soldier, recovering alcoholic – Clarissa O’Neill is putting her hope in Christ
- Tracey Noesner on Mom, soldier, recovering alcoholic – Clarissa O’Neill is putting her hope in Christ
- June Gordon on Mom, soldier, recovering alcoholic – Clarissa O’Neill is putting her hope in Christ
- Lindsey on Mom, soldier, recovering alcoholic – Clarissa O’Neill is putting her hope in Christ
Monthly Archives: January 2011
Several years ago, Ron Nebinger was riding around the Springs on his motorcycle. He passed that big church with the blue roof and said to himself, “One day, I’m going to go inside. Ron, we’re so glad you did! Here’s … Continue reading
Now we know you’re all fine, upstanding, patient Christians who NEVER struggle with waiting on God. But just in case you know someone who needs help in this area, Mary Faulkner has some advice. You know, for your friend.
Got a great story of what God is doing in your life? Want to share news about your small group with the world? Having a birthday, anniversary or other special event? Have a question for one of our pastors? Email … Continue reading
Ken was addicted to heroin and on the verge of suicide when he came to New Life Church about month ago in a last-ditch effort to get help. Tell us your story! Comment here or email email@example.com
What’s your story? Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
My life began in 1968, when a married father raped his children’s teen-age babysitter in the family car.
The teen, scared and confused, is told she’s a slut – and worse – and that she’s brought shame on the family. Her mother and grandmother repeatedly try at-home methods to abort the baby, but the pregnancy persists.
So at 16, the girl is forced to marry a boy she’s dated that the family has accused of being the father. That’s how my “family” got started. Continue reading
Read Pastor Brady’s latest blog post here: http://newlifeblogs.com/bradyboyd/2011/01/17/reflections-on-a-sunday-gathering/ and tell us YOUR story!